NEW EMAIL SETTINGS!
Password: Your e-mail account password
Incoming Server: h1.kickify.com
Outgoing Server: h1.kickify.com
Incoming Port: IMAP 143
Outgoing Mail server (SMTP) Port: 587
If you are using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer):
The above port settings are for BOTH SSL and non-SSL server setup. Try using IMAP first, if that doesn't work, use POP.
***THIS IS NOT A 365 EXCHANGE ACCOUNT ***
Use advanced setup to add a POP or IMAP email account in Outlook for Windows
If you need to enter specific values for incoming and outgoing server names, port numbers, or SSL settings, you can use Outlook's advanced setup option. You can use these instructions to add a POP or IMAP account to Outlook.
- Open Outlook and select File > Add Account.
- On the next screen, enter your email address, select Advanced options, then check the box for Let me set up my account manually and select Connect.
- Select your account type. Most of the time when you need to use this option, you'll select IMAP.
- The Account settings screen should be pre-populated with most of the account settings you need. However, if you need to look up your settings, see the POP and IMAP account settings topic. Enter your incoming and outgoing server settings and then select Next.
- Enter your password and then select Connect.
iPhone instructions for New email
- Settings (the gear icon)
- Accounts & Passwords (the key icon)
- Add account (for new)
- Select “Other” for email (on the bottom)
- Add Mail account
- Hostname incoming and outgoing server h1.kickify.com then add your credentials
- (option outgoing username – which is your email and password is NOT optional)
*** to change server credentials to new server get to credential page and change hostname for incoming and outgoing server to h1.kickify.com
To import into Gmail:
If you want to you use Google as your main way of getting email: google – gear – accounts and imports – add another email address – uncheck treat as an alias – and you would need to be logged in to your webmail to get verification code. Username is your email address.