Website Maintenance Agreement
This agreement is between Voodoo Creative, LLC, and the Client.
Client is contracting Voodoo Creative, LLC as a provider of website maintenance services. Services not considered ‘standard website maintenance’ are subject to be charged at your established hourly rate, and will not be considered part of this contract.
What IS included in this agreement:
- Consultation, and guidance on the use of the website.
- Regular monitoring and updating to ensure impeccable performance across all major browsers due to the fact that not all browsers render sites in the same way.
- Protection against hackers from gaining access to your site.
- Daily backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss.
- Monthly updates to WordPress and installed plugins. Monitoring your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it.
- Troubleshooting website issues that arise from updates.
- Monitoring of Google Search Console for errors and fixing errors.
What is NOT included in this agreement:
- Website redesign, re-alignment or re-development.
- WordPress design or integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts and web forums. These require a separate design agreement.
Voodoo Creative, LLC shall provide Client with minor updates and troubleshooting to the website for an indefinite period of within this contract. The contract will be paid on a Monthly Basis with the 1st payment due as soon as initial work is complete and each payment due around the date of the initial payment of each month.
During the duration of this contract, the Client agrees that Voodoo Creative, LLC will be the sole provider of maintenance services for the website. If a party other than Voodoo Creative, LLC makes changes to the website, any errors that are created must be repaired and will be charged at your established hourly rate.
Deadlines & Deliverables:
Voodoo Creative, LLC will respond to all maintenance requests from Client within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends, via email or phone, with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action item in the request. Maintenance requests received after 3:00pm CST may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made. Most work will be done within this time frame, this is mostly precautionary.
Voodoo Creative, LLC will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables in the maintenance requests at all possible costs. In the event that Voodoo Creative, LLC has any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, Client will be notified via email or telephone the reasoning for any change.
Any revisions, additions or redesign Client requests Voodoo Creative, LLC to perform that is not specified in this document shall be considered “additional” and will require separate agreement and payment. Voodoo Creative, LLC shall advise Client on any requested work that falls within these bounds.
Client hereby authorizes Voodoo Creative, LLC to access their web hosting account, providing active user name / password combinations for access to the server via FTP, assuring that ‘write permissions’ are in place on said hosting provider.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States applicable therein.
Signing this document means you agree to the terms of this document “Website Maintenance Agreement”.